Having the right set of tools for SEO and website optimization is essential for success. There are many SEO Consultant software programs out there that make the optimization process more efficient as well as effective.
Below I list some of the most important SEO tools. Any individual or company performing optimization at a professional level should have at least one of these tools in their arsenal:
- SEO Power Suite – This suite actually consists of four software programs each of which takes care of a specific aspect of website optimization and SEO. This is the grandfather of all tools.
- Open Site Explorer – Designed for link data, this tool is ideal for competitive analysis and link analysis.
- SEM Rush – This is a great tool that offers a lot of insight for many aspects of search engine marketing.
- SEO Quake – Created by the creators of SEM Rush, SEO Quake is a handy plug-in that offers SEO data on-the-fly.
- com – This site provides various resources and a number of different tools for SEO contexts.
Of course, these are just some of the top tools for SEO and website optimization. You can also go for asking questions like:
What tools does your company use for keyword research, link analysis, and / or competition analysis?
What platform or type of web property does your company use to publish and market content, and build links?
What kind of engagement does Your Company has in Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing is becoming integrated with SEO, as social signals play a large role in ranking keywords. As a result, any company involved in website optimization should also be involved in social media marketing.
Some companies may be slow to catch on but still survive as “SEO companies.” Ignoring social media in SEO campaign is not services of SEO Consultants that will last a long time. Google+ growth and direction is designed to change how optimizers get exposure for clients.
Social interaction through great content is sure to be the new wave of SEO. Google goes to great lengths to clean up its search results by offering more valuable content in the form of articles, videos, blog posts and other forms of digital engaging content. For this reason, solid seo services in Vadodara are those who can create, publish and share amazing content on behalf of their clients.
With that said, you’ll want to learn how capable your potential SEO provider is to produce content and use that content to engage with customers via social media. Is the provider capable of recording videos or writing articles and press releases? Can they manage a blog or two, while keeping the blog fresh with quality content? These are the questions you will want to ask your potential SEO provider.